12/11/2013

Bad Luck On A Wonderful Day
 
Two years  ago, my boyfriend,my brother’s  girlfriend and I had the idea of organizing a fun get away  that would make us laugh. We wanted to do a get away so as to get out of the school because it was the beginning of our summer vacation, the school was finally over and we wanted to enjoy some time together. We wanted to go see a comedy show. The show was held at the Saint-Denis theatre in Montreal ,where is the Festival Just For Laughs. We wanted to talk to all of our friends and they were all available on that day. We were very happy together. The temperature was beautiful and it was just a perfect day to travel. I took my love Marco,my brother Steven and Jenny-Sue with me ,in my car. The rest of our friends took another car and followed behind us. When we were about to make it in sherbrooke, we stopped at a restaurant for lunch as we were starving. We distributed it then we returned to continue our jouney to Montreal. During the trip,my boyfriend took care of the music  . We were  all in the mood to sing . Steven and Jenny-Sue took many pictures. Our friends continued to follow us behind .Shortly after,we arrived in Montreal . Before the show of Jean-Michel Antil we had time to go out to dinner to the Bâton Rouge .The dinner was extremely good. When we were finished we left the restaurant.After we went into the building to see the show. There were a lot of people and we were not able stop laughing and weeping with joy. The show lasted for about two hours.It was a great show. After the show everything was perfect.

Until we had an accident with my car. It was another car that had hit us. My friends stopped on the roadside. He called the paromedics and police to report what had happened. Fortunately,Marco,Steven,Jenny-Sue had nothing serious. But I had to relarn to walk and I took more drugs to control my pain and my headaches. I had great difficulties remembering my accident at the beginning.My car was a wreck. The person that we hit was drunk. It was police officer who saw him .Our friends were extremely nervous for us. They cared greatly for our lives.

Fortunately, all in all we  were safe ans sound. There could have happened something more serious to one of us. There has to be some people we had to protect that day. I couldn’t thank god enough for protecting us. Despite that we always had a great day before our accident.

 
Jessica

No comments: